Nexus ProJoint V75 Neutral
Product Code: (NV75N)
£66.00 inc VAT
Nexus ProJoint V75 Neutral is a 3-part joint fill. This popular jointing compound kit comes with the sand, resin and hardener.
How to use
To use, simply wet the paved area fully then after adding the sand to a mixing bucket add the resin and hardeners. Mix the three components together using a plasterers' whisk for around two minutes. Add three litres of water and mix for a further three minutes. Distribute the slurry mix onto the paved area using a squeegee. Allow 10-15 minutes for the product to cure and brush off the excess using a soft brush. A builders trowel can be used to point up the joints if required.
This extra hardwearing compound can cope with vehicle weights of up to 7.5 tonnes. Supplied in 27kg kits.
Goods delivered by our pallet couriers include: Gravels & Stone products, Horticultural range, Paving ranges, Henri and some large easy fountains and Winter Supplies ranges. These are heavy items that can be difficult to manoeuvre. Please take time to make sure we will be able to complete your delivery. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
- The company will make every effort to deliver products on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the company's vehicles to the place of delivery.
- The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
- If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles and it is the customers responsibility to inform the company if there may be an access problem. The company will confirm the outcome by e-mail. In such cases that delivery, in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the company reserves the right to cancel the order. This above action must be completed before 2.00 pm on the day prior to delivery. E-mail confirmation of orders also request the customer to contact the company if a delivery problem may occur. A list of likely problems are also enclosed on the e-mail confirmation. Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasized that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet truck is then used to manoeuvre the products off the tail lift to the kerbside delivery point. The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery.
- Deliveries requested AM are to be delivered before 13:00 and PM deliveries after 12:00. Failure to meet these times will result in a refund for the extra cost paid for AM or PM. The actual time of delivery must be written on the delivery note and signed for. If drop requested without signature no refund can be applied.
Samples and other items will be delivered by other parcel couriers or royal mail.
You have no items to compare.