Stoney Creek 600x600mm Porcelain Paving
Product Code: (P8713SC)
£980.00 inc VAT
Stoney Creek 600x600mm Porcelain Paving from the Kelkay Portfolio Porcelain range. Available in full packs of the single sized 600x600mm tiles. There are 50 pieces in the pack that will cover an area of 18 sq meters. Contempory in design and technically excellent with a number of benefits.
- Low Absorbenscy - Denser in composition than traditional paving to repel moisture and stains
- Natural Look - Mirrors the appearance natural stone with none of the maintenance demands
- Technical Excellence - fired in a kiln to lock in colour, UV resistance and that will never fade
- High Performance - Porcelain is the most innovative paving product in the Landscape market
- Easy to Install - Accurately sized, straight sided tiles make paving easy to lay with narrow joints for a contemporary look
|Pack Weight (Kgs)||850|
|Quantity per pack||50|
|Paving Coverage sq m||18|
|Paving Range||Portfolia Porcelain|
|General Paving Thickness||20|
Goods delivered by our pallet couriers include: Gravels & Stone products, Horticultural range, Paving ranges, Henri and some large easy fountains and Winter Supplies ranges. These are heavy items that can be difficult to manoeuvre. Please take time to make sure we will be able to complete your delivery. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
- The company will make every effort to deliver products on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the company's vehicles to the place of delivery.
- The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
- If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles and it is the customers responsibility to inform the company if there may be an access problem. The company will confirm the outcome by e-mail. In such cases that delivery, in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the company reserves the right to cancel the order. This above action must be completed before 2.00 pm on the day prior to delivery. E-mail confirmation of orders also request the customer to contact the company if a delivery problem may occur. A list of likely problems are also enclosed on the e-mail confirmation. Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasized that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A pallet truck is then used to manoeuvre the products off the tail lift to the kerbside delivery point. The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery.
- Deliveries requested AM are to be delivered before 13:00 and PM deliveries after 12:00. Failure to meet these times will result in a refund for the extra cost paid for AM or PM. The actual time of delivery must be written on the delivery note and signed for. If drop requested without signature no refund can be applied.
Samples and other items will be delivered by other parcel couriers or royal mail.
You have no items to compare.